Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trip to St. George







So we went to St. George last week. While we were there it was our friends little girl birthday. They had a little swimming pool and a slip n' slide. Mckaylee had never been in any other water then the bathtub, so we didn't know how she would do. She loved it! The next day we decided to take her to the splash pad and stream that they have in St. George and she thought that was even greater. She was so mad when we had to leave.

7 comments:

Wayman Fam said...

nice job on the blog. it looks great!! we had a great time with you guys at the zoo the other day.

heidijogoody said...

Yipee so glad you finally started a blog. I have sent you and invite to view mine because it is private!

Rachel said...

Congrats to the new little walker!!! I love these water pictures! You can totally tell she is having the time of her life!

The Wright Family said...

I finally made it to look and your blog is cute! McKaylee is a DOLL! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Wright Place said...

Hey Liz it's Jenessa! I found your blog I hope you don't mind! Your baby girl is adorable! We need to get together again, and get our baby girls together!

Mike and Gin said...

Awww.. Your little girl is adorable! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Dustin and Kristin said...

I'm so glad I have you now. It was awesome to talk to you. I hope we can keep catching up. Mckaylee (that was weird to spell it like that, not that it's weird just different than what I'm used to)Love ya


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones