I'm so sorry for all of you Houston Blog Fans. If you haven't noticed I have totally been out of the blogging mode for the last 6 months. Well the wait is over. Let's start off by giving you a Mckaylee update. She turned 2 on June 27th. The top pictures are from her party and the bottom pictures are the ones we had taken. Where do I start. All I have to say is she is a total 2 year old. There are some days that I don't think that I could ever have another child. For the most part she can be pretty good. She is talking a lot. She is really starting to use a lot of words to form her sentences. She has learned her upper and lower case letters, she also knows her numbers 1-20, and her shapes and colors. We started potty training her the beginning of June and she has done really well with it. At the most she will have 1 accident a day. She is now weighing in at 23 lbs (12%) and is 31.5 in. (7%). Needless to say she still is little. Mckaylee's few favorite sayings at the moment are "Oh Man" or "Oh No". Yesterday we went to Park City and I was trying to get her to use the potty and she was fighting me on it. So I decided to let her see me go and then maybe she would go. Do you think that worked. Crap no. After I went she said "Yeah, you went mommy, good job, you did it". All I have to say is she sure can make you feel good about using the bathroom.
All for now, but there will be more to come in a couple of days. I don't want to overwhelm you all at one time.





7 comments:
Holy crap I can't believe she is 2!!!! She is SO big and SO cute! =)
Yea! She is soooo cute and getting so big! I can't believe she is potty training. Maci sits on the potty and makes a "pssst" sound with her mouth....but no dice. Bug me. I guess she needs a little longer! Give her kisses for us!
Liz she is adorable!!! I'm so a fan and glad you posted!!! It's so good to hear that everything is going well and that your having a blast with your cute little family!
i love those target pictures! They did a great job!! She looks so so sweet!! I noticed how she got another minnie mouse! funny! Now she will have plenty right? :)
Those pictures you got taken sure turned out cute! Hopefully you keep updating a little more often :O
Oh my goodness! I'm stoked to see new pics of that little mama! I love her! Tucker and Kinlee just came and ooh'd and aah'd over her too! Tucker said, "Kaylee's so big Mom." Kinlee said, "I love Kaylee!" We miss you!
She is such a cutie! I love all the new pictures. Good luck with potty training. I'm holding off with Max, it was so exhausting the first time around so I'm in no hurry.
Post a Comment