Saturday, March 7, 2009

Vegas Trip


Paul and I went to Vegas over Valentine's Weekend with some of our really good friends AJ & Amanda. It was so much fun. Paul was down in St. George at a training for work that week. Our friends and I drove down there on Thursday met up with Paul and left Friday for Vegas. We got back home on Tuesday. So we were there for 5 days. It was so nice to get away without Mckaylee. As much as we missed her while we were gone. I knew she was in good hands staying with my parents and sister while we were gone. She was ready to come home after the 5 days. We stayed at South Point Hotel. It is about 5 miles down the strip. It is passed the airport. It was really nice. I liked that we didn't stay right on the strip. We actually only went to the strip one day. That was enough for me. Other than that we gambled, went shopping, gambled, went bowling, gambled, went to Hoover Dam (if you can't tell from my pictures), and did I mention that we gambled. Let's put it this way I tried to gamble and lost every time and Paul tried to make up what I lost. Needless to say we left with only loosing $50. Which I didn't think was that bad for as long as we were there. Paul & AJ stayed up every night until 2 or 3 gambling and Amanda & I did a couple of nights. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and relaxing. I can't wait to do it again.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Odd Couple said...

Rude! You could have called and we could have done dinner. I mean come on...poor little Lynsie living in Las Vegas so far from all her friends. Just kidding. I'm glad you got a little get-a-way.

Emery said...

Fun! Your blog is good! Mckaylee is so beautiful! I love the picture cologes. I'm so glad we met! hope your having a great day!

Emery said...

Fun! Your blog is good. Mckaylee is so beautiful! Love the picture cologes. I'm so glad we met! Hope your having a great day!

Dustin and Kristin said...

That is so fun to be able to get away and have some fun. I really like how you do the collages. You need to let me in on the secret. How was bunko?

Macdonalds said...

Little get-a-ways are the best and much needed. Fun pictures. See you Wednesday!

The Wright Family said...

The Vegas trip was sooooo long ago! Where are you? I think you're hiding from me!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones