So Mckaylee's favorite thing to do lately is hang out in the fridge. Now that she's tall enough to open it by herself. I want you all to know that in this conversation we had I had already told her thousand times to keep the fridge closed. Our conversation went as follows:
Me: Would you please stay out of the freaking fridge. I have already asked you a thousand times to stay out. You are wasting energy.
Mckaylee: I'm not a child
Me: What did you say
Mckaylee: I'm not a child
Now what the crap do you say to that. I was so taken back because I have know idea how she would even know that. Second she isn't even a child yet she is a toddler. This is many of the most random things that she says that I don't know where she gets.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA HA That is hilarious!! I can't believe she is 2 1/2. You need to post some pictures. =) =) =)
hahahah! That is so funny!! What a clever girl! I love it!!
There you are! Haven't seen you on here in forever! This is so funny... sometimes you wonder where on earth they come up with this stuff.
You are going to have some fun times as she gets even older. :) I can't even believe she is big enough to do that. We miss you guys!
hahahahahaha..are you serious??? Oh my word! She is so funny. Maci loves the fridge too and it drives me crazy!
She is so dang cute! We miss you at Bunco!
Post a Comment