Sunday, December 19, 2010

I know it has been forever!!!!!

Well everyone I know it has been along time since I have posted anything. I am so horrible at blogging these days. What is new with us. Mckaylee is getting so big. She is 3 1/2 now and acts like she is still 16. She is a really good kid. She does have her days though. She started Preschool in September and loves it. Everytime I pick her up from school I ask her how it went and what she did. She always tells me good and nothing. Everytime I think do you learn anything or are we just sending you to socialize. Randomly she will surprise me and tell me things out of the blue that she has learned. A couple of weeks she started saying the Pledge of Allegiance.

I have some big news that most of you probably already know I'm pregnant. My due date is March 31st. I will be 26 weeks on Thursday and am having a boy. Everything has gone really good so far. I can't believe that I only have just over 14 weeks to go. I had been measuring on all the way up until my last appointment. On that one I am measuring a week behind. My doctor didn't seem to concerned. He said we will just keep any eye on it. This last week I have started have some Braxton Hicks. The doctor also said that is okay as long as they aren't getting close enough that I can time them. If they get that way I need to let them know. All three of us are very excited for this new addition to our family. Paul was pretty excited that it is a boy. I didn't care either way and Mckaylee kept saying it was a girl. Not that she really cares. I think it is a good thing it is a boy for her sake. I don't know that she could share the attention. I think that she is going to be a very good big sister.

Well that is about all that I can think of that is new in our lives. I'm sorry that I completely suck at this. If I find some time I will try and add some new pictures so you can see how big Mckaylee is getting. We want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

yay for a new post! I am so excited for you to have this baby boy :) when you post pictures also post some belly shots :) Make it sooner then later!

The Odd Couple said...

Oh my gosh! I was shocked when I saw your ultrasound and prego picture post! I had no idea! Thanks for keeping me in the loop...jeez you think Jessica would have said something! Did this just happen? All my friends are having great news lately! Congratulations!

Wright Place said...

So excited for you and your family! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

The Wright Family said...

Oh my goodness! Lizard updated! :) I'm so excited to see new pictures. I miss you guys bunches and bunches. We need to come up for a visit!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones