Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday Mckaylee!!!!!!!
I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast. Well it was Mckaylee's first birthday on June 27th. We had a birthday party for her on the 28th. It was so fun having are family and friends come and celebrate her birthday with us. We had a BBQ in our backyard. We had a slip n slide for the older kids and two little pools for the smaller kids. Mckaylee loves going swimming. Next to sleeping and eating that is one of her favorite things to do. We go 2-3 times a week. I was so glad that my friend from St. George Brenda and her daughter Andrea were able to come up for Mckaylee's party. I'm not a creative person at all, but as you can see I attemped to make Mckaylee a bear birthday cake. Mckaylee sort of went to town on her birthday cake. She did way better the day before when I got her pictures taken at Target. After the party was over Mckaylee was so tuckered out she went right to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Your collage looks awesome! what a fun party. The cake looks great. Maybe I will have to steal the idea and do a bear next year!
That cake turned out really cute. And it looks like McKaylee got lots of fun stuff
That sure was an awesome party~ thanks for inviting us!!
Post a Comment