Monday, July 14, 2008

Dancing Mckaylee

One of our favorite things Mckaylee does is dance. She has danced in some way or another since she was 5 months old or so. When she first started we could only get her to dance to Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado, but now she dances to Soulja Boy. She is pretty good to dance to anything that has a really good beat. You will have to turn off my playlist so you can hear the music we have her dancing too. When she couldn't walk yet she would bust a move sitting on the ground. As you will see from the first video. She has had so many different moves. It first started with her bouncing up and down, then advanced to shaking her head back and forth, then moving her arms, and then spinning in circles. Now that she can walk she as advanced even more. She now swings her arms back and forth like she is an out of control maniac. Everytime she dances we get the biggest kick out of her. She is our pride and joy. We love her so much and the happiness she brings into our home.

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh that little dancin' foo! I love her so much! She really does have mad skills!

Wayman Fam said...

She's got mad skills. She's going to have to teach Brayden some of her great moves since we all know he has no rhythm at all!! Luv ya

heidijogoody said...

That is so dang cute. I love when little kids dance. The girls love to dance too. they will say mamma mamma and then when I look they will dance I love it.

Rachel said...

k that is freaking hilarious!! She is rockin it! I love it!! How did she learn all those moves!

The Wright Family said...

Liz, I know you're giving Mckaylee dance lessons while Paul is at work. There's no way one cute little baby could come up with such great moves all on her own!

FishinFamily said...

She is SO awesome. I remember seeing you dance like that...that's where she gets it huh?!?!?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones