I went and got Mackaylee's pictures taken on her birthday. She did a lot better then I thought she would. When I called to make my appointment they gave me the idea to bring a birthday cake and let Mckaylee dig into it. I was worried that she wouldn't, but as you can see she dug right in. After we were done with her pictures we had to give her a bath in Target's bathroom. We have a hard time getting Mckaylee to smile for pictures, but she has many other faces. I don't think that her face is the same in any of the pictures.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
How adorable are those!! She did really well and I love the idea of the cake pictures those were so cute.
Ooh I love them! The cake idea was great! I still love the one of her looking down. Those lashes are to die for!
Those pictures are even cuter in color then on the prints we saw. It looks like you figured out how to do the slideshow. It looks great!!
What a babe she is!!! I love all the pictures of her...and her little personality shows in them all! :)
Those are so CUTE!!
Post a Comment