Monday, August 18, 2008

Our Wonderful Week

Since it has been so long since I have posted anything I decided that I should share our eventful week last week. On Wednesday we went floating down the Provo River with Paul's two brother's Troy, Cam and Cam's girlfriend Amanda. It was so much fun. The water was super cold, but it was still way fun. It takes about and hour and a half to go down it. After we went down Paul and Cam decided that they wanted to swing off some ropes that were tied to the trees and jump in the water. After they were done we went home. Once we got home Paul was washing his hands and sure enough he lost his wedding ring some where down the Provo River. He was so pissed off and wanted to hit the wall. When he told me I started getting mad at him for losing it and he told me he didn't want to hear about it from me because he was already mad enough at himself. So that was our Wednesday.

Now come Friday I was driving to work and I got in a freaking accident. It was so stupid. To make matters worse. It was my stupid fault. I was making a left hand turn and there was a car in front of me. After we turned left I looked down for a split second and when I looked up the guy had stopped to make another left turn and by then it was to late. My car got to know his car very well. Needless to say never look down for a split second. As we got out of our cars the guy said to me, "Wow your car is really sturdy". I would have to agree. His car looked way worse then mine did. I totally recommend Infiniti's. After I got off work I went and got a bid to see how much it would cost to fix. Yeah $1800 later. Good thing we have insurance. If my car is costing that much to fix I can't imagine how much his is. When that guy was giving me a bid he asked me if someone backed into me. I told him I wish I could blame this on someone else. And that was our Friday.

All in all we had a great week last week. I am just glad that it is a new week now. We took my car today to start getting fixed and it should be done by Wednesday or Thursday and we went and got Paul a new wedding ring and that should be ready by the end of the week. So if anyone would like to donate money to the Paul and Liz's Stupid Fund please let me know. We will take any size of donation.

9 comments:

The Wright Family said...

SAD STORIES! I have to go from watching cute Mckaylee dancing to hearing sob stories???!! LOL. I am so sorry that you had a crap week! I'll donate to the fund!

Lesley said...

Paul can just have Sean's wedding ring. He says it feels like his finger is wearing a jacket and it makes him hot.:) How great is that? Next time I go to a bar, I'm pulling the jacket excuse out. J/K.

Wayman Fam said...

Hopefully this week is better for you guys. i was seriously laughing my head off as i was reading your post. you are so funny!! we'll see you guys tomorrow for swimming.

FishinFamily said...

Dang that sucks!! Hopefully this week will be better. I'm glad you updated your blog though!! :)

Wright Place said...

I am so sorry! I hate weeks like that! We've had a couple ourselves this summer! I feel your pain!

Rachel said...

haha your stupid fund..lol. Dang what a bad week! Sorry guys.. at least you can some what laugh about it :)

heidijogoody said...

Oh man what a week for you guys! It always seems like everything just has to happen all at once!

Dustin and Kristin said...

Oh wow. Not so great of a week. Even though, it was a bad post, it was good read something new. I need to call you soon.

The Odd Couple said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! Until Janessa said she found me off your blog....so glad that we can keep in touch now through blogs because I hear all about Bunko and stuff and how now I'm the only one missing...blah blah blah


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones