So I know that everyone thinks that I am a big slacker. I am so bad at posting new things. I guess our lives are just really boring. Well my little brother Todd is getting married in two weeks. We are so excited for him and Whitney. We are looking forward to having Whitney join our family. They have dated since before Todd's mission. So this is been a long time coming.
About two weeks ago I got a really bad tooth ache. I couldn't figure out why it was hurting so bad because I had already had a root canal and crown on that tooth. So I went to the doctor the beginning of last week and sure enough I had to get my root canal re-done. The dentist said that on that tooth there can sometimes be more roots that you can only see under a microscope. They found one more. So hopefully it is all fixed now and I won't have anymore problems.
Mckaylee is now 15 months old and boy is she getting more and more independent everyday. She is getting some personality to her. We went to her 15 month appointment on Monday and the doctor said that she is one of the most busy kids she has she. She said that she hopes I get a break during the day. Mckaylee has always been on the small side and still is. She weighed 19 lbs. 15 oz., which puts her in the 2% in her weight. She also is only 29 1/2 in. long, which puts her in the 20% in her height. So as you can see she isn't very big. I asked the doctor about how many words she should be saying for her age and she said 5-7. Mckaylee is saying between 25-30 words. So I think she is doing very well for her age.
Next week Paul is going to be gone the whole week at S.W.A.T. training. For him they call is Hell Week. He is going to be gone Sunday until Saturday. Mckaylee and I are going to miss him very much. I'm going to get to find out how fun it is to be a single mom.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Being a single mom is not the funnest thing but you will be just fine. Just do things that keep you busy and help the days go by fast, that is what I always do whith the girls when Ben is gone. I can't believe how tiny McKaylee is only the 2nd and 20th% That is crazy. She is just darling though.
Good Luck Paulie! I can't wait to see that little chugga soon! Hopefully! Not Paul. Paul isn't my little chugga. McKaylee. Whatever.
WAHOO! An update...sad that you're going to be all alone. Not sad that I get to see you this Saturday! :) That little chubba-lub isn't tiny...she has rolls and I love them. I also love her bite sized little feet! I can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment