Well I know it has been a very long time, but what can I say we lead very boring lives. Not much has changed in the past few months. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It is always really nice to spend time with our families.
Mckaylee has officially learned the word NO. She loves to say it has often as she can. I have been really surprised that it has taken this long for her to say it. Lets just say I was counting my blessings. She has also learned how to drink out of a cup all by herself. She does a really good job. We still have to be by her when she does it, but she doesn't want you to help her at all. I can't believe how independent she is getting. Boy is she a talker. It may not always be english. The other night my parents were up at our house and she didn't stop talking for like 2 hours. Most of it was her own made up language, with some english mixed in there. It is so funny to hear her jabber. I can't believe what a good little talker she is. She can pretty much tell you what she wants.
I decorated our Christmas tree the beginning of this week. Well I decorated 3/4 of the tree. For all of you that have kids you know why. Every night when I turn it on Mckaylee has to be over there playing with the lights.
Other then working and enjoying the holidays not much has changed with Paul and I.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
There you are it has been a long time! I know what you mean about decorating 3/4 the tree I had to do that last year but luckily the girls are a little older this year so I can keep them off of it by putting them in timeout. Bring on some more pictures of McKaylee or video of her cute talking!
Well, bless my soul! An actual update! LOL. We had Sean over for McKinlee's birthday the other night and we were saying that none of us have talked to you guys since you were down here last. :( Boo for us! We miss you!
We need to get her will Maci and see what kind of language they make up! Love it! Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment