Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Congrats Todd & Whit!!!



Well they finally did it. My little brother Todd got married on Saturday. Everything turned out so wonderful. It all actually started on Friday night. Rather then having a luncheon they did a dinner Friday night with my family and Whitney's family. We ate at Bambara. It is a restaurant in Hotel Monaco in SLC. It was a very nice dinner. They got married at 1 o'clock in the Salt Lake Temple. It was nice to have it later so we could sleep in and didn't feel rushed. After the ceremony we did the usual pictures at the temple and then we were off to get ready for the reception. They had there reception at La Caille. It was really pretty. I had never been there before. It was an indoor and outdoor reception center. Mckaylee did very well. I thought she looked so beautiful in her dress. Whitney's Dad had Thurl Bailey sing while her and her Dad danced. It was very nice. He is such a nice man. After they did all there dancing they opened the floor to everyone else. We slow danced as a family and then Paul and Mckaylee went out there and had there own slow dance. It was so cute! They even played so up beat songs and boy did Mckaylee and my nephew Brayden go crazy. I tried to record it on my camera, but it is kind of hard to see because it is so dark. I will try and upload it, but I don't know how well it will work. I think Mckaylee was going so crazy because she was so tired. It was around 9 when they were dancing and she is normally in bed and asleep by that time. Whenever an up beat song would come on Mckaylee would get her second wind. She was making all of us laugh our heads off. All in all is was a wonderful day. We are so happy for Todd and Whitney and wish them both of the best.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Wright Family said...

WAHOO! They finally tied the knot!!! CONGRATULATIONS Todd and Whit! Cute pics Liz...thanks for sharing. I love Whit's dress!!

FishinFamily said...

Way cute pictures of those two, and of your cute family! I can't believe how big your little princess is. She is SO cute.

Rachel said...

oh she is totally a princess in that dress! So sweet!

heidijogoody said...

Congrats to Todd and Whitney that is so exciting! You guys all look so good and it sounds like the day was great too.

Macdonalds said...

I'm happy for your brother, that's great news. They look so happy! We did Eric's temple work that same weekend. It was really special. Cute pictures of your family, I love Mckaylee's dress.

The Odd Couple said...

liz i need your e-mail address


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones