
On Wednesday Mckaylee and I went to see the lights at the Hoogle Zoo. We went with my Dad, Emily, Josh, and Brayden. Paul wasn't able to go because he had to work. It was really fun. All of the lights were neat. Here are a few pictures from our adventure. I didn't think it was that cold, but I made sure that Mckaylee and I were very bundled up. As you can tell by the picture of Mckaylee in the stroller. She could barely move. They didn't have very many animals out only a couple of the cats.





6 comments:
Better to be warm then cold. The lights look very pretty.
oh wow! That is one warm baby! What a good mommy she must have! :)
She looks freakin awesome in her snow clothes! Wish we were there.
What fun it looks like you had! Mckaylee is so freakin' cute as a marshmallow!
It looks like a very fun outing. The lights look really cool. Now I know why you weren't at the Christmas dinner.
Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful holiday!
Post a Comment