I can't believe how fast kids grow up. Mckaylee turned 18 months the end of last month. Here are her pictures that we got taken for Christmas. I thought they turned out so cute. Today we went to Mckaylee's 18 month appointment. It went really good. The doctor said that she is really healthy and is very spunky. She is weighing in at 21 lbs and is almost 30 in. She is in the 2% for her weight and is in the 5% for her height. She isn't a very big girl. The doctor said that it is alright that she is small because she has been small since she was born. Mckaylee and I are definitely starting to butt heads more the older she gets. She is already starting her terrible 2's. She is talking better and better everyday. She is getting really good at saying more than one word together. She loves to look at books, push her toys around the house, play with anytime of ball. She started nursery last week and she thinks it is the greatest thing in the world. When we drop her off she doesn't even look back. Which is really nice for us. I am so greatful for Mckaylee and what a blessing she has been in our lives. I know that she truely is our little girl. I love her so much.





7 comments:
Liz she is a doll!
Oh I covet the "drop her off at nursery and go." Mace has been a nightmare and I have been a permanent nursery helper for a few weeks now. Bug me.
I'm leaping for joy over this update! What cute little pictures of little buzz buzz!!! I can't get over those eyes...dreamy! Thanks for the phone call last week...I miss you guys!!!
Those pictures are adorable. The girls have those skirts! How great that she goes to nursery so well. Hang in there with the terrible twos I am in that stage full force double time!
She is so photogenic. She is so adorable also. I hope to see you soon.
Oh she is sssooo cute! Isn't it amazing how they really are 'your own'?! Have fun with this next stage and hold on tight, it only gets better. ;)(Atleast for me age 3 has been way more sassy than 2) LOL
She cannot be that big already!! She is so adorable and I can't wait to see her again. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you guys. We'll have to visit soon.
Post a Comment