Friday, October 3, 2008

Our little girl is getting so big



Here are some pictures of Mckaylee since I haven't posted any in a while. Whenever I do Mckaylee's hair I put her in the sink in her bathroom and give her something to play with. As you can see in the first picture. In the next two I gave Mckaylee a bath and then layed down for a nap and when she woke up her hair look awesome. When I try and take pictures of Mckaylee she always will smile like that and close her eyes. My dad gave my nephew Brayden and Mckaylee these Jazz Bears that has velcro on it's has and feet so one day we decided to put it around her. She kept it on for a good few hours. About a month or so ago we bought Mckaylee her on chair that she can sit in right by the couch. So this is her relax and watching TV(which she will never do). For one of my shower's Mckaylee got some sunglasses. She never would wear them before now. She loves to have us put them on her. Then she will pull them right off and try to put them on herself. As most of you know Mckaylee loves to suck her thumb. Whenever that thumb is in her mouth she loves to be snuggling next to something that has hair. So the other day her and our cat Ashes were just chilling on the kitchen floor.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Lesley said...

It's about freakin' time! I have been waiting to see that little babe! Keep em coming!

heidijogoody said...

I am also glad you finally did a new post I have been waiting too. McKaylee is just as cute as ever.

FishinFamily said...

Holy cow you are alive?!?! I'm so glad to see a post. I can't believe how big she is. She is SO cute. Tell Paul good luck with the training.

Wright Place said...

She is so cute, and getting so big! Isn't it so fun watching them grow up into little people?!

Dustin and Kristin said...

I know it really can get hard to keep up on the blog. I know I do. It is great to finally get some new info. McKaylee is so cute.

The Wright Family said...

Hey Liz! Crazy how fast those babes grow!! She is so stinkin' cute! Sounds like everything is going well for you guys, take care and hope to see you guys soon!

Macdonalds said...

Mckaylee is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting! Those are really cute pictures!

Shaun and Lisa said...

Ha! I luv those pics!

Karly said...

Wow, she is getting so BIG! We need to get together soon for dinner or something. I miss you girl!
Luv,
Karly


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones