Well we have survived the week without Paul. I have been very fortunate to have talked with him everyday. Some days more then others. He said that he is very worn out. I can't wait for him to come back tomorrow. Having him gone this week really makes me appreciate him and all that he does for our family. We have missed him and love him a lot.
This has been a very crazy week. Even more crazy since Paul wasn't here. Our week has gone as follows:
- Mckaylee being babysat every morning(a big thanks to Emily, Whitney, and my Dad)
- Working every morning
- Mckaylee has not slept in her own bed since Saturday night(she slept at my sisters Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday and then my parents Wednesday and Thursday)
- I got braces on my teeth on Monday(man do they really hurt, but are feeling lots better)
- Lots of shopping trying to find wedding attire
- My friend and I doing each others hair
- Getting my families hair done for the wedding
- Taking my brother to work
- Mckaylee saying ball for the first time, she also learned how to rock a baby in her arms and
when I say blink she will blink her eyes(it is so cute!)
- Not getting a dang thing done around my house, because I have been home all of 5 hours this week not including nighttime
Also Paul's oldest brother Justin has been in the hospital since last Saturday. He went in with stomach pains and they ended up taking his gallbladder out. While he was in the hospital he aspirated something into his lungs so he is now in ICU. He is on a ventilator and is comatose. He has a staff infection and pneumonia. It think it has been really hard on Paul being away and not really knowing what is going on. I have tried to keep him updated, but at this point we don't really know what will happen it could go either way.
So needless to say I am glad that this week is coming to an end. We are supposed to be going to St. George this weekend and staying until next Friday, but we will have to see how Justin is doing.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Holy Hannah that's a week! Can't wait to see you.
Oh my heck, that's quite the week. Nothing like being getting a taste of being a single mom. Sorry to hear about Paul's brother. I hope it all works out ok.
I am glad to hear you survived this week especially with the week you had with Paul gone. I too hope that all goes well with Pauls brother. And what made you decide to get braces?
I guess I wouldn't have had to call you if I would have read your post first! :) It's so hard with a sick family member...hope everything goes well. A BIG CONGRATS TO TODD AND WHITNEY! TELL THEM BOTH HELLO FROM US IN CASE YOU DON'T MAKE IT DOWN!
Wow, what a week. Braces? You sure have survived a heck of a week.
Post a Comment